Registration Opens January 12th and Closes February 20th
Baseball & Softball Information
Click Here to Register
No Special Requests
We are not able to accommodate special requests for team placement or practice schedules. The goal of Redeemer Sports is to provide an atmosphere focused on player development in a Christian environment. Teams are created with this goal in mind. We understand the desire to request specific teams or practice schedules, but it is simply not possible as we strive to reach our goal.
- Youth Ages 5-11 as of 4/30/2015
- Leagues: 5-6 Coed Tee ball, 7-8 Baseball (Coach Pitch), 9-11 Baseball, & 7-11 Softball
- Games & Practices: Minimum of one practice & one game per week. (Games on Saturday.) Season will consist of a minimum of 8 games. There will be no post season tournament. Game results will be monitored to determine end of season standings in each division.
- Cost: $160 per participant
- UNIFORMS: Jerseys and hats will be provided.
Dates (Subject to Change)
- Mandatory Coaches Meeting: Sunday, Feb. 22,2015 from 1:30-3:00 in the Banquet Hall
- Mandatory Skills Assessments: Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 Times to be emailed upon registration.
- First Practice: Practices will begin the week of March 9th
- First Game: March 21, 2015
- Game Dates: March 21, 28, April 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16
- An informational email will be sent when registration is completed with the finalized dates.
- Once the draft is completed, you will be contacted by the coach.
Full Refund before scheduled assessments. ***Non-refundable $15 processing fee***
½ Refund after assessments & before the first scheduled game.
No Refund after the first scheduled game.
No Refund due to player injury.
During skills assessments, each participant will be given the opportunity to try on various jerseys to determine the correct size. Following the assessments, Redeemer Sports will order the uniforms and will not be held responsible when the correct (i.e. requested size) uniforms arrive and do not fit.