If you are interested in coaching, please click on the link below for specific details which explains the structure of our upcoming season.
Leagues: League play for the 2014-2015 year will be for 1st grade through 6th grade. (1st and 2nd Girls, 3rd and 4th Girls, 5th and 6th girls, 1st Boys, 2nd Boys, 3rd Boys, 4th Boys, 5th Boys, 6th Boys)
**The leagues are subject to change based on the registration numbers.
Games & Practices: Minimum of one practice & one game per week (Games on Saturday). Season will consist of a minimum of 8 games. There will be no post season tournament.
Cost: $160 with a $15 sibling discount.
UNIFORMS: Reversible First Redeemer jerseys & shorts will be provided
Dates (Subject to Change)
- Mandatory Coaches Meeting: Sunday, November 2 from 1:30-3:00 in the Banquet Hall.
- Mandatory Skills Assessments: Saturday, November 8. Times to be emailed upon registration.
- First Practice: Practices will begin the week of November 17th.
- First Game: December 6th.
- Game Dates: December 6, 13 January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 February 7
- Basketball Celebration: Sunday, February 8 at 6:00 PM
2. Children will play in their current grade unless they are approved by Redeemer Sports to play up a grade level.
3. We are not able to accommodate special requests for team placement, practice schedules or car pooling. The goal of Redeemer Sports is to provide an atmosphere focused on player development in a Christian environment. Teams are created with this goal in mind. We understand the desire to request specific teams or practice schedules, but it is simply not possible as we strive to reach our goal. During registration parents may indicate one night of the week that they are unable to practice.
4. Registration will open on Monday, September 29th and will close on Friday, October 31st. Your child will be placed on a waiting list after this date.
½ Refund after assessments & before the first scheduled game
No Refund after the first scheduled game
No Refund due to player injury
***non-refundable $15 processing fee***
During skills assessments, each participant will be given the opportunity to try on jerseys and shorts to determine the correct sizes. Following the assessments, Redeemer Sports will order the uniforms and will not be held responsible when the correct (i.e. requested size) uniforms arrive and do not fit.